Chain Blocks are manufactured from the highest quality materials and equipped with the latest technology. This compact design includes improved features to make the chain block safer and easier to use ensuring a long service life.
- Improved braking performance to ensure the integrity of the load under all conditions
- Design improvements result in 25% less operator effort to lift the rated load; than previous models
- Load hooks with 'notched' safety latches increase service life of the latches and improve the safety of the lifting operation
- Stainless Steel ID plates and rivets suitable for underground applications
- Improved design of load sprockets for safer operation
- Key internal components including gearing and sprockets are CNC machined for improved overall product reliability and longer life
- Supplied with test certificate
- Designed in accordance with EN 13157
- All Bullivants Chain Blocks are individually load tested in accordance with Australian Standards
- Complies with AS 1418.2:1997
Price excludes GST. Comes with slings for rigging truss. We now stock Milos 290mm/ f34 box truss along with the Chauvet Trusst brand.