Whether you are an electronic music artist and Live is your canvas, a DJ using Live software to mix or remix tracks, or a more traditional musician using Live on stage or in the studio, you will find the APC40 to be the intuitive, powerful instrument that directly links your inspiration with Ableton Live. Ableton Live software is a powerful, flexible environment for creating, performing, and producing music. This unique software demands an equally unique control instrument. Akai Professional and Ableton are proud to present the APC40: the Ableton Performance Controller. Combining the APC40 with Ableton Live transforms your experience from constructing tracks on a computer to fluid, musical creation.
Hire comes with a large pelican case for storage and portability.
Unique clip matrix with multicolor lighting displays current clip status.
No mapping required every knob, button, and fader is customizable.
Bidirectional communication between APC40 and Ableton.
Live Solid, professional feel with rugged, metal chassis and premium controls.
- Comes with Ableton Live Akai Professional APC40.
- Edition software Works with standalone editions of.
- Ableton Live USB plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC.
- Dimensions: 16.88” x 13.13” x 2.62” (WxDxH) / 429mm x 334mm x 67mm (WxDxH)
- Weight: 5.8 lbs / 2.64 kg
- Power supply: 12V 2.0A pin-positive, included
- Communication: USB-MIDI with proprietary hardware/software handshake
- Inputs: USB, Two assignable footswitch inputs