The Strike FX6 is a compact professional PA mixer designed to suit a variety of applications and settings while delivering high-quality sound. This mixer is the must-have unit for DJ hire, any small group or band, venues, and professional karaoke setups. The mixer has six ‘pre-amped’ microphone channels each with an optional mono line-in, 3-band parametric EQ with +/-15dB attenuation, channel fader, FX/AUX send, and an integrated FX DSP with 16 preset programs including delays, and echo FX allowing you to create a warmer vocal sound for your presentation or performance. Also included is a useful USB player that allows you to playback media for backing tracks or background music, the USB player has its own dedicated channel fader for accurate volume control, as well it has a 2-band EQ for tone control.
- 6 Microphone/mono line inputs.
- Independent USB player with the dedicated channel fader.
- Smooth linear fader response.
- Balanced XLR and Jack Outputs ;3 Band parametric EQ on each channel.
- AUX send/return for external FX processors ;+48V phantom.
- On-board digital DSP effect processor with delay, echo, and more.
- Input Channels: 6 Microphone / Mono Line
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 40kHz (+0dB / -1dB)
- USB Player Media Type: WAV, WMA, MP3
- Phantom Power: 6 Channel (+48V)
- Number of FX: 16
- EQ Shelving; High:+/-15dB @ 12kHz ;Mid: +/-15dB @ 2.5kHz
- Low: +/-15dB @ 80Hz Input Impedance
- Mic In: 2.5kOhm
- Line In: 10kOhm
- Signal to Noise Ratio: >90dB