The Rotosphere Q3 is an easy to use mirror ball simulator with high-power, quad-colour LEDs. Three LED zones limit up to three different colours simultaneously, and slow rotation speed creates a romantic atmosphere.
The mirror ball simulator is easily controllable. The digital display even allows you to set a colour and rotation speed without the need of a controller. The Rotosphere Q3 is suitable for every event either mounted on truss with the included bracket or place it on a stand as a centrepiece.
- Hire comes with a carry bag for easy portability
- Generate eye-catching effects with sound-activated and automated programs
- DMX Channels: 3, 9, or 19 DMX Connectors
- 3-pin XLR Light Source: 5 LEDs (quad-color RGBW) 7 W, (2.4 A), 50,000 hours life expectancy
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Coverage Angle: 360°
- Power Linking: 12 units @ 120 V 21 units @ 230 VInput
- Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 46 W, 0.7 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz 44 W, 0.4 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Rotation Speed: 2 – 19 RPM