The Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus can utilize different music sources think hard drives, USB drives, SD memory cards, and phones including iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Android smartphones, and tablets or a computer or laptop connected via Wi-Fi. Pair two of the Nexus players with the Pioneer DJM-900 SRT Mixer also for hire on our website.
Grab the Netgear Hub(rented separately) to use with the Pioneer CDJ-2000. Hire comes with a protective carry case.
- Industry's first DJ player with Wi-Fi source connectivity.
- Can be used with the rekordbox music management software 6.1" the full colour.
- The LCD display with the graphic user interface.
- Pro DJ Link: Sync up to 4 CDJ-2000 Nexus to share one audio source.
- Beat Sync, and identify the music key via Traffic Light.
- Performance functions including Slip Mode and Quantize.
- DJ software MIDI/HID control.
Compatible Media: iPhone, iPod touch, iPad, Android smartphones/tablets, USB storage devices, SD memory cards, computers (Mac/Windows PC), Audio, CD, CD-R/RW, DVD±R/RW/R-DL
Compatible Files: MP3, AAC, WAV, AIFF (iOS a version of rekordbox enable to playback only MP3 and AAC) File Systems Compatible with USB
- Storage: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
- Frequency range: 4Hz - 20kHz Signal-to-Noise
- Ratio: 115dB or higher
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0018% or less
- USB Ports: USB-A port x1, USB-B port x1
- Audio Output Ports: AUDIO OUT(RCA)×1, DIGITAL OUT (COAXIAL)×1
- Other Ports: LAN (100Base-TX)×1, CONTROL (φ3.5mm mini plug) x1
- Audio Output Voltage: 2.0 Vrms
- Power Supply to Use: 120V AC(60 Hz)
- Power Consumption: 37 W
- Maximum Dimensions (W x D x H in inches): 12.6 x 15.97 x 4.19
- Unit Weight: 5 kg