The Sennheiser e835 is a dynamic cardioid microphone designed for speech and vocals. The wireless mic produces a solid sound that projects well and cuts through high volumes on stage. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the e835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage.
- Hire comes with medium-sized Pelican Case for easy portability.
- Dynamic cardioid microphone for speech and vocals.
- Cuts through high on-stage levels.
- Clear reproduction with a high presence.
- Consistent sound quality (varying distances, moving off-axis).
- Handles high sound pressure levels.
- Optional silent on/off switch Isolates handling noise, hum compensating coil.
- Excellent feedback rejection.
- Rugged metal housing.
- Comes with sturdy medium-sized Pelican case.
- Dimensions: Ø 48 x 180 mm
- Connector: XLR-3
- Frequency response (Microphone): 40 - 16000 Hz\
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal impedance: 350 Min.
- Terminating impedance: 1000
- Weight w/o cable: 330 g