The Sennheiser XSW 1 is easy to use the all-in-one wireless system for public speakers and presenters. An excellent lapel microphone that will guarantee a powerful and inspiring presentation. The mic relies on a solid wireless transmission with up to 10 compatible channels in a stable UHF band. The set includes an intuitive stationary receiver for quick set-up and hassle-free handling, as well as a lightweight bodypack transmitter and an unobtrusive clip-on microphone.
- The compact bodypack transmitter, unobtrusive clip-on microphone.
- Antenna-switching diversity reception Integrated antennas.
- Automatic frequency management and synchronization via remote channel for easy setup.
- Selectable UHF frequencies within a large bandwidth Up to 10 compatible channels
- ReceiversDimensions: approx. 200 x 42 x 127 mm
- Weight: approx. 340g
- Power supply: 12 V DC nom. / 300 mA
- AF frequency response: 50 to 16,000 Hz (–3 dB)
- Transmitter Dimensions: approx. 71 x 96 x 28 mm
- Weight: approx. 95g
- Power supply: 2 AA size batteries, 1.5 V
- Adjustment Range Transmitter: 0 to -30 dB, adjustable in 10 dB steps
- MicrophoneTHD, total harmonic distortion: ≤ 0.9%
- Switching bandwidth: up to 24 MHz
- Operating time: approx. 10 hrs
- Modulation: wideband FM
- Output voltage: '1/4“
- (6.3 mm) jack socket (unbalanced): +6 dBu,
- XLR socket (balanced): +12 dBu
- Frequency: 8 frequency banks, each with up to 10 factory-preset channels
- Audio adjustment range: 45 dB, adjustable in 5-dB steps
- Line / Mic level: 20 dB, switchable